We understand what you are going through. Few things in life are as stressful as harassing phone calls from creditors. You’re probably causing yourself emotional discomfort by constantly thinking about which of your payments you can afford to pay? You’re probably stressing out about the stigma of potential wage garnishments? This is a common response, and you need to know that you are not alone in your situation, and you won’t be alone with the help of our services.
Do You Need Assistance With Eliminating Debt?
Following are some warning signs that you may need to get professional help in order to get your finances back in order:
• Using your credit cards to pay bills
• Borrowing from your retirement account
• Borrowing from family and friends
• past due on credit cards, vehicles, home, and/or rent
• Received a foreclosure notice
• Denied for new lines of credit
• Overwhelmed with debt
• Harassing phone calls from creditors
The first step in determining whether filing for bankruptcy is an appropriate option for you is to schedule a free consultation with one of our debt specialists. We will go over your financial situation in detail and discuss the various options available. We understand that financial mistakes happen in life, and we’re not here to judge you.
Following are some of the benefits of bankruptcy:
- You can eliminate unsecured debt like credit card debt, medical bills, payday loans, etc.
- You can stop car companies from repossessing your automobile.
- You will be able to stop creditors from harassing you, including wage garnishments.
Each year close to 1,000,000 people file bankruptcy. According to the American Bankruptcy Institute, 910,090 people filed for bankruptcy in the calendar year of 2014. The majority of these people are hardworking people who would pay all of their bills if they were able. Divorce, natural disaster, the sudden loss of a job, or unexpected medical bills can quickly wipe-out a life’s savings.
Please contact us today, so we can help put a stop to creditor harassment and to help you get debt relief. If you have any questions about how you can get out of debt and regain control of your life, contact us by Phone at (801) 432-8682 or email us.
We serve all of Utah.
Contact us today and tell us about your debt problems. We can help!